A bowl of rice.
When Quiksilver asked Travis Rice what he'd like to wear while bombing down big, mountainous bowls filled with powder, he basically said the Men's Travis Rice Stretch Pant. It boasts DryFlight's highest-rated waterproof membrane to keep you comfortably dry when you're turning waist-high powder into a solid backcountry jump. Toray's Dermizax Megastretch fabric moves with you up long bootpacks, down powdery rides, and whatever position you're in after you huck off too-big-of-a-cliff.
- Travis Rice snowboards in this pant
- DryFlight membrane has a remarkable 20k waterproof rating
- Toray Dermizax Megastretch fabric moves with you
- Internal thigh zippers assure ample ventilation
- Reinforced cuffs with internal boot gaiters
- Q & A
Great Soft Shell Pant
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
These pants look great and feel very high quality The stretch fabric is a very nice soft shell material. They run a little big, I like my ski pants to be a little baggy and the medium in these was perfect. I have a measured 35 waist and medium gave a touch of extra room in the waist but not enough to have to use a belt or ski suspenders.