- Detail Images
When Quiksilver asked Travis Rice what he'd like to wear while bombing down big, mountainous bowls filled with powder, the Men's Travis Rice Stretch Hooded Jacket basically came out of his mouth. It boasts DryFlight's highest-rated waterproof membrane to keep you comfortably dry when you're turning waist-high powder into a solid backcountry jump. Toray's Dermizax Megastretch fabric moves with you up long bootpacks, down powdery rides, and whatever position you're in after you huck off too-big-of-a-cliff.
- Travis Rice snowboards in this jacket
- DryFlight membrane has a remarkable 30k waterproof rating
- Toray's Dermizax Megastrech fabric moves with you
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers for ventilation
- Powder skirt, hood, and wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Q & A
9/10 Would Recomend
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Got this jacket as a gift and this is what the recipient had to say "My favorite part about the jacket are the number of massive pockets that are really easy to access. Unfortunately, big con is that the hood is not helmet compatible so I can't put it up ever."