- Detail Images
Between jumping rocks across the river and touching your toes in the freezing Atlantic ocean, most of your outdoor adventures include getting wet. That is why you always slip-on your Quiksilver Skipper Short before heading out into the great outdoors. Water-friendly Tencel material is perfect for jumping over the waves and cooling off in the river, while still keeping you comfortable to hike back out, unlike water-logged board shorts. Handy cargo pockets hold your essentials near by and the hook-and-loop adjustable waist lets you tighten up before starting the trek.
- An adventurous and amphibious short for men
- Water-friendly fabric intended to make a splash
- Extra pocket space designed to hold you gear close by
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist for tailoring your comfort
- Straight leg with knee-cut length is a fit you are used it