- Detail Images
Though it's inspired by the jackets mid-century airmen wore in the cockpit, Quicksilver's Ogoki Jacket is better suited to the needs of the modern shredder. It's less an air raid jacket and more a beer raid one. The waxed finish ensures that a missed beverage/mouth approach won't immediately soak through the cotton body, and taffeta lining gives it that letter-jacket feel that you've been missing since graduating from high school.
- A bomber-style jacket for your time in-between pow raids
- Waxed finish helps protect the cotton exterior
- Silky lining is as cool as the other side of the pillow
- Ribbed cuffs and hem seal out chilly breezes
- Pockets snap closed to secure your air raid map