- Detail Images
Put it on, dry off, and crack a beverage.
It's an old cliche, but it really is the small things in life that make it worth living, and putting on a crisp, warm, dry hoodie after spending hours in the ocean is definitely near the top of that list. Made from a mixed blend of cotton and polyester. The After Surf is absorbent like a typical cotton, but also quick-drying and moisture-wicking like you'd expect from a synthetic. The result is an incredibly cozy hoodie for decompressing and nursing sore muscles after chasing your flow state for hours on end.
- A hoodie for chilling after a rowdy session in the water
- Cotton blend wicks moisture and seawater away from skin
- Brushed interior yields a super soft on-skin feel
- Cotton drawcord and cinchable hood block out sea breeze
- Patch hand pockets hold cash and ID for apres-surf drinks
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I have tons of hoodies and I really like this one. The material is almost like terrycloth. It fits well and is super comfy. Just to let you know, the After Surf is light weight, which suits me fine since I mostly wear it inside. But if you're looking for something to really keep you warm, this might not be the best bet. The only other thing I've noticed is that the hood draw stings have curled a little after being run through the dryer.
Good Summer Sweatshirt
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift for a friend and they really wanted it for days on the water. It has a soft fleece interior which is comfortable and good to keep warm from ocean breezes. The outside was unique and has almost a towel like feel to help to keep moisture from the inside of the sweatshirt. The color is classic and works with everything and it will be a staple piece especially in the summer.