Save money for more surf trips.
When choosing a new wetsuit, you don't need to skimp on performance to save some dough. Quiksilver made the Men's 3/2 Syncro Back Zip GBS Wetsuit for dedicated surfers who crave the best, but don't have the funds to spend two months' worth of rent on a wetsuit. It's made with premium materials for high levels of comfort, stretch, and durability, but clocks in at an affordable price, so you can still afford to go on that surf trip you've been planning.
F'N Lite neoprene is made with extra air bubbles to improve warmth while simultaneously reducing weight, and the Dry Flight lining reflects heat back to your body for increased comfort—without the need for thicker neoprene. Wind-resistant Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels keep the breeze from sapping all your core's heat when strong winds are rolling across the coast. GBS seams limit water entry without limiting mobility, and they're extremely durable so they'll last for seasons to come.
- Premium performance that won't shred your savings
- GBS seams limit water entry while ensuring durability and stretch
- Back zip allows effortless entry and exit
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels add wind resistance
- Warmflight thermal lining reflects heat back to body
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Ecto-flex knee pads prolong life of suit and board
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: LT
I purchased the large tall and it is just about perfect fit for me at 180 pounds and 6 foot. Worked great and was everything you could ask for in a suite. If I were to buy a 3/2 again i would look into a front zip as those are much easier to get on I think. But that is just preference, this thing was rad and perfect for SoCal!