- Detail Images
Put some space between you and the cold.
If the cold-ocean blues have got you shivering for more warmth, Quicksilver's 3/2 Highline Performance Chest Zip Wetsuit for men might be a great investment before your next early morning session. Rated to 59 degrees F and above, the Highline features a lite neoprene that's packed with specialized air cells that insulate and trap warmth on the inside of the suit, preventing the loss of body heat and prolonging your overhead session. Plus the suit integrates a thermal lining of microfibers that further insulates the skin, maintaining warmth in an otherwise cold environment. But before you can even get in the water, you need to get the suit on, which is made easier with the Highline's chest zip, which opens up more room at the neckline for entry and exit, so you can catch a few before heading to work.
- A chest-zip wetsuit for surfing in 59+ degrees F
- Chest-zip opens up to allow more entry/exit room
- Neoprene contains more air cells—increasing warmth
- Heat tech thermal layer insulates, helps retain heat
- Seams triple-glued, then liquid-taped to stop leakage
- Wrist, ankle, neck seal-taped to prevent flushing