Devious float and control.
When plotting out your perfect day ripping big lines and sending the steeps, the Prior Joffre XTC Carbon Ski whispers its well-sourced Whistler secrets in your ear. Rockered for powder but narrow enough for the trails, you can take this versatile ski just about everywhere. Take it for a tour in the backcountry where its light weight and wide nose surfs you through the deep stuff, then zip back on-trail at the end of the day where the 101mm width underfoot provides good edge-to-edge control down steep runs. The stable and springy maple core helps you pop from turn to turn down waist-deep backside terrain, while the carbon laminate's torsional strength keeps you in control cruising through corduroy or crud.
- Playful all-mountain ski for backcountry trips and in-bound days
- 101mm underfoot performs well in powder and on groomed trails
- Powder Rocker profile offers combined float and stability
- Tough and springy maple provides powerful feedback
- Carbon laminate lends lightweight torsional strength
- Handcrafted in Whistler, BC, Prior is no stranger to snow