- Detail Images
Get the goods.
Named for one of the Prior crew's favorite backcountry runs near Blackcomb, the Husume Ski is an all-terrain conqueror that will take you to the goods both in bounds and out. This 109mm ski rips the steep and deep with stability and confidence, while railing hardpack at the end of the day thanks to camber underfoot and full sidewalls.
Constructed with a maple core, the Husume is poppy and lively, ready to send it off cornices and pop off pillows, and the fiberglass laminate ensures strength and stability when you're maching down chopped up crud at alarming speeds. These aren't the lightest touring skis on the market, but if you're laboring up skin tracks for hours at a time you might as well enjoy a kickass descent, right?
- A playful big mountain ski for the resort or backcountry
- 109mm waist rips the steep and deep
- Hybrid Rocker sails through powder
- Maple core is poppy and playful
- Fiberglass laminates add strength and stiffness
- Sidewalls hold a solid edge on hardpack
- With Whistler as their R&D lab, it's no surprise that Prior has their big-mountain game dialed