- Detail Images
Venture a little further.
Named after one of the best stashes within the Whistler Blackcomb resort boundaries, the Prior Women's Flute Ski is a ripping freeride ski, designed for ladies who aren't afraid to venture off the beaten path. The 106mm waist makes these planks a solid daily driver for ducking in and out of bounds. The rockered tip and tail float turns effortlessly through fresh snow, while camber underfoot lets you lay trenches in hardpack when the going gets firm.
The Flute's maple core is smooth, playful, and consistent, with fiberglass reinforcements to maintain stiffness and power when you're maching down the hill during an extremely unofficial and highly illegal game of Chinese downhill. While these aren't the lightest touring skis on the market, they're certainly a solid choice to slap a pair of AT bindings on and head up the Symphony lift to score some storm day freshies—plus, you'll be glad to have a solid pair of planks on your feet when you're sending it off a 10-foot cornice into Flute Bowl.
- A playful ski for resort or the backside
- 106mm waist is ready for the deep stuff
- Rockered tip and tail keep you afloat in fresh snow
- Camber underfoor lets you lay trenches in hardpack
- Maple core is poppy and responsive
- Fiberglass laminate maintains stiffness and stability
- With Whistler as their R&D lab, it's no surprise that Prior has their big-mountain game dialed