- Detail Images
Drink your fill.
Leave the boys choking on clouds on snow when you blaze past them on the Prior Women's Brandywine Snowboard. This powerful freeride deck features a directional shape and responsive construction to help hard-charging ladies tear up groomers, surf through powder, and point it down big mountain lines.
Triax glass offers a responsive flex for powerful, precise turns and high-speed stability. Rocker tips, a tapered shape, and a setback stance help keep your nose afloat on the deepest days, while camber underfoot provides edge hold and a responsive feel on sketchy snow. The poplar and aspen core keeps the board lightweight and offers a snappy feel when linking turns, and the Durasurf sintered base keeps you moving fast through flat zones and across cat tracks.
- Made for crushing powder and big mountain lines
- Camber underfoot offers responsive feel and edge hold
- Rocker tips and tapered shape improve float in powder
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast