Cook like your ancestors...sort of.
There's nothing quite like cooking over an open fire, so when you have the extra space such as on car camping trips and rafting adventures, bring the Primus OpenFire Pan along for the journey. Removable legs created a raised platform that you can plac over your campfire in order to cook everything from eggs and pancakes to freshly-caught fish.
The pan's aluminum core offers unsurpassed thermal efficiency and a 35% weight reduction compared to pure steel construction, while stainless steel on the top and bottom makes the pan easy to clean and adds scratch- and corrosion-resistance for long-lasting durability. A slight depression in the middle of the pan keeps things centered, and rounded edges make it easier to flip pancakes and burgers. Two handles make it easier to position the pan exactly where you want over the fire.
- Raised pan for cooking over open fire
- Removable legs for easy storage
- Stainless steel construction with aluminum core
- Slight depression in center of pan keeps food centered
- Slightly rounded edges make it easier to flip items
- Lugs on legs won't clog with soot or fat
- Primus gear was trusted on the first ascent of Mt. Everest