Simple and solid.
Ready to rip, no matter the conditions or terrain at hand, the Pret Women's Lyric Helmet offers a sleek, minimalist design with certified protection from nasty spills along the way. In-Mold construction keeps it noticeably lightweight and low-profile on your noggin, allowing this helmet to blend into your everyday skiing and riding routine without getting in the way or feeling heavy and tiresome.
Pret's RCS fit system dials in a truly custom fit that wraps around your head without excess slop or movement at higher speeds. It's packing VTT1 intake and exhaust vents to keep air flowing nicely through the helmet, which is especially helpful on those warmer spring days. Plus, you have the option to cover up the top and front ventilation holes with the liner on the coldest shred sessions of the season. Other noteworthy features include an EcoSmart liner of recycled fleece for extra coziness, as well as audio-ready ear pads that work with the latest speakers from Outdoor Tech (sold separately).
- Lightweight helmet for anything the mountain throws your way
- In-Mold construction keeps it low-profile and lightweight
- RCS fit system with control dial for a customized fit
- VTT1 intake and exhaust ports for greater ventilation
- EcoSmart liner of recycled fleece for extra coziness
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech speakers (not included)