Hop the cornice already and drop into that wind-buffed cirque you're staring down at with the reassurance that your grey matter will be protected if you take a long spill. The Pret Cirque X Helmet was made to accompany you on the lines you'll be talking about all day long, and it comes with a strong focus on low weight and effective ventilation to keep you from feeling weighed down on long bootpacks and ridge traverses in fresh pow.
Pret uses thin polycarbonate sheets stacked on top of one another to create a durable, but lightweight shell with strategically placed carbon composite plates for strength, then adds MIPS protection in the form of a thin inner basket to up protection when you're arcing huge turns down wide open faces. MIPS, or Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, refers to a flexible liner that rotates upon impact to absorb brain-damaging rotational energy generated in certain crashes. The lower shell wraps around your noggin with plush X-Static cushioning, soft audio-compatible ear pads, and Pret's SNAP Fidlock Magnetic Buckle System to help you spend less time standing at the car getting ready in the morning, and a dial system makes fit adjustments on-the-go quick and easy.
- Take a deep breathe and drop in with your noggin protected
- Ultralight helmet arrives highly focused on ventilation
- Polycarbonate shell reinforced by carbon composite panels
- MIPS liner aims to disperse damaging rotational energy
- Soft lining and ear pads block wind
- Dial adjustment and magnetic buckles simplify getting ready