Why We Like The Alameda 9in Short
Mobility is key for getting around in the mountains, whether you’re scaling rock slabs or navigating the approach to the crag. The Alameda Short implements a full synthetic construction with enough spandex to achieve a super stretchy feel for nailing those tricky heel hooks and foot switches. Once your fingers are missing skin and your session is over, you can wear these shorts straight to the pub thanks to five pockets that stash your necessities.
- Performance shorts are perfect for bouldering, climbing, and hiking
- Lightweight synthetic materials are suited for summer or indoor climbing
- Zippered side pocket houses your valuables while you’re off the wall
- Built-in UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from harmful rays
- Standard fit is roomy and comfortable and enhances your mobility
- Item #PRAZ9HF
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 95% recycled nylon, 5% spandex
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered side
- belt loops
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size 31] 8.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.