Your fingers will thank you.
Devour deep powder and lay into deep carves with the POW Warner GTX Short Mitten keeping your fingers delightfully dry and toasty on the mountain. This undercuff-style mitten features the premium waterproofing of a Gore-Tex membrane in conjunction with 100-gram Thinsulate insulation for high levels of warmth, even on the coldest days of the season.
Since it's rocking a low-profile wrist strap, you'll find it neatly tucks inside your sleeve cuff without the bulkiness of its gauntlet-style sibling. Choose this version if you regularly tuck your mittens inside your sleeve cuffs or enjoy a bit more dexterity with the low-profile design. Other nifty features include a rugged nylon taffeta shell and Climbatec palm for plentiful grip when you're clutching ski poles and making binding adjustments.
- Low-profile mitten keeps fingers delightfully dry and warm
- Gore-Tex membrane provides high levels of waterproofing
- 100g Thinsulate insulation traps warmth from escaping
- Rugged nylon taffeta shell with water-repellent finish
- Climbatec palm maximizes grip and dexterity of mitten
- Undercuff strap neatly tucks inside sleeve cuffs