- Detail Images
Don't sabotage your motor skills just to stay toasty.
The Tanto Glove from Pow Gloves provides enough warmth for bone-chilling temperatures without making you feel like you're wearing boxing gloves. The goat leather and synthetic outer provides low-profile durability, and the 4oz Thinsulate Gold synthetic insulation cranks up the heat, keeping your hands warm on those days when it's so cold your boogers freeze the instant you step outside. The tapered cuff lets the Tanto sit comfortably under your jacket sleeve, and a Hipora waterproof, breathable insert keeps your digits dry.
- Micro-twill nylon and goatskin leather shell with a DWR treatment
- Goatskin leather palm
- Hipora waterproof, breathable insert
- 4oz PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation
- Anti-pill polyester micro-fleece lining
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure
- Q & A
Disappointed - Frozen
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am on a quest to find a pair of gloves that will keep my hands warm and when I Googled my parameters, these gloves were recommended. I received them today and I felt the outside cold almost immediately. My fingertips were blue when I took them off. The insulation was pathetic and performed about as well as my $10 gloves. One would assume that an $84 pair of gloves would do better. I am not keeping these gloves and will return soonest.