- Detail Images
Two mitts in one.
The Women's Astra Mitten from Pow Gloves are great for when temperatures are fluctuating throughout the day. Thinsulate synthetic insulation keeps your digits warm, and if things get too hot when you're sending it up a bootpack, you can unzip the hand-warmer pocket on the back of the shell and use it as ventilation. A Hipora waterproof insert keeps moisture from getting to you, and the embossed rubber palm grips ensure you won't drop your poles or your board during a grab.
- Mittens for ripping all over the resort
- Waterproof and breathable Hipora membrane keeps your hands dry
- Thinsulate insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Rubber palm grip keeps your poles in your hands
- Soft and cozy fleece liner
- Hook-and-loop closure holds them on securely