- Detail Images
POP Paddleboards built the Saltwater Beaver Stand-Up Paddleboard with the sole purpose of surfing waves. Offering incredible levels of maneuverability and control, it's fun to ride whether you're playing around in small surf or racing down the line on overhead waves.
Rolled rails, a swallow tail, and single-to-double concave give you total control over the board and allow quick rail-to-rail transitions on the wave face. The Futures 4+1 Quad fin system delivers enough thrust to power you across flat sections, and lets you fine-tune the configuration to suit conditions or your own personal style. Diamond traction keeps your feet firmly planted when you're hitting steep sections, and the raised kick lets you drive powerfully through turns. If you want a burst of adrenaline along with your paddling, the Saltwater Beaver delivers.
- Purpose-built for catching and surfing waves
- Rolled rails and swallow tail offer incredible maneuverability
- Naturetech construction is light, strong, and uses less fiberglass
- 360-degree diamond traction is grippy, firm, and forgiving
- Futures Thruster fin setup are removable for custom configuration
- Goretex Vent Plug releases heat pressure without letting water in
- Ergonomic handles with ribbed grips won't cramp your fingers