- Detail Images
Buy the board and book a ticket.
Weighing in at an exceptionally lightweight of 23 pounds and made to travel to distant islands with secluded bays, POP Paddleboard designed the Backcountry.com exclusive Inflatable Limited Edition Paddleboard. Built with POP Paddleboard's FUSION technology, this board is made with military-grade PVC and reinforced with three layers at the seams to ensure a bomb-proof seal and rigid construction. With an extra-wide shape, this board offers excellent stability and smooth glide and tracking with its single fin set-up so you can tour and explore with ease all-day long. And with it's 360 Diamond Traction Pad, the deck pad is made with sticky and cushioning EVA to guarantee a comfortable and supportive ride for spending hours on your feet.
This limited edition board is ready to book a plane ticket the minute it gets delivered to your house—an extra-burly carrying bag is included with the board. With comfortable shoulder straps and weight-bearing hip straps, this travel-friendly backpack includes robust wheels for easy traveling through the airport. It also includes extra space for your snorkel and fishing gear, beach towels, and more. A part of the inclusive package, a three-piece adjustable paddle, dual-flow pump, and coil leash are included with your board.
- Limited edition inflatable stand-up paddleboard
- Lightweight and stiff construction using military-grade PVC
- Reinforced with extra layers to ensure seal and rigidity
- Firm yet forgiving ultra-sticky EVA deck pad keeps you connected
- Single fin supports steady tracking for smooth maneuvering and touring
- Adjustable paddle included so you can start adventuring right away
- Included bag designed for hauling gear and going the distance
- Q & A
This is my favorite board!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this board! The topography design & earth tones are rad. I took my board to Emerald Bay in Tahoe, CA with the intention of backpacking it down the 1 mile trail to the shoreline. But the wheels were rugged enough I was able to wheel it pretty much the entire way. Awesome! During the short time that I did carry the kit though I found it to be really comfortable.