Lightning-fast skins for the rando crowd.
Born with a taste for trophies and a predilection for posing on podiums, the lubricious Pomoca Race Pro 2.0 Climbing skin is a fast freak of nature that was born to race. Armed with this skin's high-tech, low-friction glide, total impermeability to moisture, and non-fraying stable edges, you will leave the competition in the low-altitude dust. The Race Pro has a Safer Skin waterproof membrane between the fibers and the bottom of the skin, so the glue stays sticky for a longer time, and an EverDry treatment that prevents snow and glue from glopping up on the skin and slowing you down.
- Lightweight climbing skin developed for randonnee racing
- Formula Pomoca with Glide Pro treatment assures amazing gliding
- EverDry treatment preventing snow and glue from glopping
- Safer Skin waterproof membrane keeps the glue sticky
- Q & A
Only skins you should use
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are the best in 99% of race scenarios. They wear over multiple seasons, but what skins don't? These have hardly let me down, even in full ice situations where I want to die. Adjusting the tip and tail to your skis is obviously necessary. Get two pairs. Don't look back. Win the Grand Traverse. Sign babies faces.