POC Do Half Blade Sunglasses
Select style & size:Select options
- Bohrium Red/Violet/Silver Mirror Clarity,One Sizesale $207.96
- Cannondale Green/Uranium Black/Violet/Silver Mirror Clarity,One Sizesale $142.97
- Uranium Black/Black,One Sizesale $207.96
- Cubane Blue Light Blue/Electric Mirror,One Sizesale $207.96
- Hydrogen White/Violet/Gold Mirror Clarity,One Sizesale $208.00
- Hydrogen White/Violet/Silver Mirror Clarity,One Sizesale $208.00
- Prismane Red Transluscent Brown/Light Silver Mirror Clarity,One Sizesale $207.96
- Propylene Red Translucent/Brown/Silver Mirror Clarity,One Sizesale $208.00
- Propylene Red Translucent/Zink Orange/Brown/Silver Mirror Clarity,One Sizesale $207.96
- Thaum Red Brown/Electric Mirror,One Sizesale $207.96
Enjoy the view from the front of the pack.
POC has long been a trailblazer of cycling’s frontier of fashion and functionality. The DO Half Blade Sunglasses mark another provocative offering by the Swedish company that’ll reward you with a wider field of vision so you can take in the periphery and soak in all the double-takes the DO Half Blades inspire. The glasses’ frames are made with a lightweight and durable synthetic material known as grilamid. To ensure that the frames stay securely in place, no matter how much you sweat, POC uses hydrophilic rubber inserts on the nose and temple. The Zeiss lenses feature Ripel and anti-fog treatments that repels water, dirt, and other grime to keep your view clear. The oversized frames, coupled with the absent bottom rim, expands your lower and peripheral vision, and the lenses’ tint is designed to enhance contrasts on the road’s surface to help you spot (and avoid) any oncoming hazards without having to break pace.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Frames are made with grilamid, a lightweight and moldable synthetic
- Hydrophilic rubber inserts on the nosepiece and temple
- Interchangeable Zeiss lenses feature anti-fog and Ripel treatments
- Lense tint designed enhance contrasts on the road’s surface
- Oversized frames offer wide field of vision with improved lower and periphery vision
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These glasses look SO good, especially when paired with a Poc helmet. I bought the dark blue version for my fiance, and he loves them. The color is matte and a nice change from his former white Poc sunglasses. Only downside on these is that the lenses aren't so easy to change, and when you are changing them, it feels like you're going to break the frame.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love how these glasses fit. I have tried alot of different sunglasses and these are by far my most favorite. The tint is great and they are protective.
Incredible design, lens, and comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I am a triathlete and outdoor enthusiast so I ask a lot of a pair of sunglasses. Having used sporty cheap, midrange, and casual sunglasses for a long time I finally jumped on these bad boys. Firstly they feel incredibly light and have very precisely shaped contact patches on the nose and temple pieces which don't rub too much but keep the glasses firmly in place. Secondly, the size of the lenses is just right - covering your entire field of vision without hitting your cheek. They come with a mid-tint lens colored for road vision contrast and a clear lens which is a great deal! Lastly they are super light. You really don't notice you're wearing glasses - you just feel protected.
Styling is super subjective so I'll leave that to you but I found it nice to be sporty without looking too aggressive. The dark blue color is almost black so it will match many outfits.
- Fit: True to size
This is my second pair of POC glasses from the DO Blade family and I do like this version better, the Half Blade. By taking away the lower frame, the glasses are less obtrusive in terms of coverage and the frame doesn't rest directly on my face. Also, these are a seamless fit with the POC Octal helmet and they even fit nicely into the front vent for storage when climbing. The Navy Black frames came with a spare lens (clear), although I don't believe every frame color comes with the two pair of lenses.
Awesome Cycling Glasses!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: One size fits most
These glasses were a splurge for me. Glad I purchased them. The lenses are what make the glasses worth the cost. Everything is clear and crisp. Unfortunately, the uranium glasses did not come with a clear lense. I did purchase a clear lense shortly after my purchase. That is why I gave the 4 star rating instead of 5. They fit well with a POC helmet and the lenses are easy to change out.
|GREY||16 - 5.5%||3 / 4||sun|
|BLACK||10 - 8.5%||3 / 4||bright sun|
|VIOLET / SILVER MIRROR||10%||3||sun|
|BLUE / SILVER MIRROR||10.8%||3||sun|
|GREY WITH VIOLET MIRROR||11.32%||3||sun|
|GREY POLARIZED||12%||3||sun, high glare|
|GREY WITH MIDNIGHT MIRROR||13.2%||3||sun|
|ORANGE / BRONZE MIRROR||14%||3||sun|
|GREEN / GREEN MIRROR||15.2%||3||sun|
|BROWN PHOTOCHROMIC||26 - 10%||2 - 3||wide range|
|SMOKE WITH CHAMPAGNE MIRROR||18.9%||2||all-around|
|ORANGE RED MIRROR||20%||2||all-around|
|GREY / BLUE MIRROR||20.4%||2||all-around|
|BROWN / GOLD MIRROR||20.9%||2||all-around|
|BROWN / ELECTRIC MIRROR||21.7%||2||all-around|
|BROWN RED MIRROR||22%||2||all-around|
|COLD BROWN / SILVER MIRROR||22%||2||all-around|
|LIGHT BLUE / ELECTRIC MIRROR||24.8%||2||sun / all-around|
|LIGHT YELLOW||91.5%||0||low visibility|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)