- Detail Images
Lovely weather for ducks, and you too.
Shed drenching deluges and passing showers on your next ride with the POC Women's AVIP Rain Jacket. Equipped with a 3-layer membrane, the Women's AVIP Rain Jacket keeps you pleasantly dry and comfortable through drizzly weather to moderate downpours, as backed by its 10,000mm rating.
Fully taped seams and a waterproof front zipper fortify the jacket's weakest zones from leaking. Furthermore, the laser-cut underarm ventilation holes disperse built-up perspiration, combating the clammy feel that's associated with high humidity levels and damp conditions. Other functional features include oversized hook-and-loop cuffs that fit over gloves, as well as a dropped rear hem for protection from road spray.
- 3-layer membrane/laminate (10k)
- Fully taped seams, waterproof front zipper
- Laser-cut underarm ventilation holes
- Zippered rear pocket
- Reflective back and sleeve logos
- Oversized cuffs with hook-and-loop closure
- Slim fit with dropped rear hem
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
High visibility , super light weight . Runs large . Usually wear cycling clothing large , returned for medium. Waterproof back pocket . Special water resistant zipper .