Inspired by POC's classic freestyle Auric helmet, the Auric Cut Communication is geared towards the freeskier who hops between the frontside and backside. The multi-impact liner and durable shell are made to handle heavy blows in the park, and the adjustable ventilation system lets out air for a quick bootpack. The integrated communication headset lets you chat with your buddies while you scope lines and spot cliffs from below, or just want to jam out to some tunes on a long chair ride.
- Versatile helmet for all-mountain freeskiing
- Multi-impact EPP liner helps absorb impact from blunt force
- Durable ABS shell helps disperse the effects of impact
- Adjustable ventilation for extra airflow
- POC Aid Communication headset with speakers and mic
- Q & A
POC Quality and Style
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Helmet looks great and fits great. I'd recommend this helmet for anyone. This helmet is lightweight and super tough construction. Only thing I suggest POC fix, is the goggle strap. Great quality everywhere else!
Poc auric cut communication helmet, is this blue tooth compatible?