The job of a guide.
Guides generally have to go farther, faster, and assure safe backcountry skiing for the crew. Now, your crew will generally be backcountry buddies that can take care of themselves, but you'd still like to beat them to the top anyway, and have a fun ride downhill. Plum's Guide XS Stopper Alpine Touring Binding has a minimalist-minded designed that only adds a pound to your backcountry skis. It's one of the few tech bindings with DIN certs, and this binding specifically suits lighter skiers no heavier than 155 pounds. There are two heel elevators for when things get steep, and the crampon slot comes in handy when things get steep and slippery.
- Miniamlist, ultralight alpine touring binding for lighter skiers
- 3.5 to 7 DIN release rating
- Two heel elevators for the climb
- Brakes and crampon slot included
- Weight range from 75 to 155 pounds