Eterlou Splitboard Binding
Resort, backcountry... you ride wherever the snow's best, and the Plum Eterlou Splitboad Binding is strapped to your boot no matter which side of the rope you're on. Out of all the new splitboard bindings from Plum, the Eterlou is by far the most versatile option for the boarder without boundaries. It even has similar functionality as traditional snowboard bindings to provide an easier interface for beginners in the backcountry.
Despite its similar functionality, the Eterlou is certainly more effective out of the resort than in. Its walk mode includes two heel risers to assist you on steeper ascents. Plum uses the same quick-and-easy interface as Voile to quicken transitions from walk to ride. The Eterlou is also compatible with Plum's splitboard crampons for steep and icy tours.
Apart from those backcountry-specific features, the Eterlou feels as rigorous and comfortable as regular snowboard bindings. Its highback and ankle strap are fully padded, which is uncommon in splitboard bindings, and the toe strap locks you into the solid, surprisingly light aluminum baseplate for a stiff ride wherever you roam.
- Versatile splitboard binding for resort or backcountry
- Padded highback with quick-and-easy angle adjustments
- Walk mode includes two heel risers (50mm, 65mm)
- Aluminum baseplate is lightweight and stiff
- Padded ankle strap and toe strap provide locked in security
- Compatible with all splitboards with Voile inserts