Let the good times roll.
Make sure there's a smile on your face every time you take a run at the resort by suiting up in the Planks Clothing Men's Happy Days Pullover Jacket. It combines laid-back retro style with versatile protection to keep you comfortable whether you're lapping the park or getting lost in the white room. RIDEdry15 fabric offers enough waterproofing to handle the soggiest storms days, while also providing the breathability needed to keep from getting soaked with sweat when you're hiking for turns or sending slushy side hits on spring days. The easy-entry side zip makes it simple to get on and off, and allows you to quickly blow off steam after a heated park run. The large kangaroo pocket holds cold ones during late-season party laps, and and it has an internal mesh pouch and a headphone port so you can keep the tunes blasting all season long.
- Retro style that invokes the spirit of skiing
- RIDEdry15 fabric offers high breathability levels
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- DWR coating repels snowflakes and slush
- Half-zip side entry for easy on and off, plus venting
- Large pouch pocket with mesh media inner pocket
- Brushed tricot chin guard for soft feel
- Q & A
Cool Idea, needs improvement
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I received this jacket and the throw-back pull-over was a nice concept and the construction looks good. However, it needs improvement in several areas. At this price, it should have pit zips and waterproof zippers for the pockets and side-entry zip. Also, the side entry zip that is suppose to make it easier to put on is a little deceiving. The kangaroo pocket is also a little tight. It is very short and doesn't go high-enough. It is still tough to put on. Fit-wise, it is regular, not too baggy.
The Happy Days Pullover is new to our AW Collection. Developed alongside X-Games Gold Winner James "Woodsy" Woods, we're really happy with how it has come out: "The Happy Days Pullover is an awesome addition to the Planks range the perfect piece to pull on over your hoodie when conditions change on the mountain."
- James 'Woodsy' Woods / Planks Team Athlete
36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
40 - 42in
(101 - 107cm)
42 - 44in
(107 - 112cm)
44 - 46in
(112 - 117cm)
28 - 30in
(71 - 76cm)
30 - 32in
(76 - 81cm)
32 - 34in
(81 - 86cm)
34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.