- Detail Images
Par for Pinarello.
The Corsa Men's Jersey is par for the course—if, that is, you consider that the metric it's being held to is Pinarello, one of cycling's most names. The jersey combines all the daily functionality of the race-specific Tour Jersey with a more accommodating fit (we aren't all built like Froome, after all) and more pronounced branding to demonstrate your Pinarello-only approach to all things bici.
To clarify, if the Tour is built for the riders we idolize, then the Corsa is a race-fit jersey built more for we tifosi. It preserves some key features of the Tour, but it does away with features like zipper garages and a raised front hem. While zipper garages are always nice, we find that they can impede on-the-bike adjustments by adding an additional obstacle to grabbing the elusive pull tab, and the slightly longer front panel may bunch a little in the saddle, but it also reduces the risk of exposed belly buttons in the café line.
Many of the Tour's materials are represented here, including the high-stretch Asteria 3.0 on the shoulders and arms and the support-focused Host Carbon on the back, among others. That combination ensures a slim, aerodynamic fit at the shoulders but a firmer, more supportive structure on the back: in short, less sleeve bunching and reduced pocket sagging. The overall effect is a well-fitted jersey that emphasizes ventilation, moisture management, and a trim, tailored profile in the saddle.
- A well-cut jersey with Pinarello branding
- Sleek, fitted silhouette reduces flapping material
- Blend of four materials prioritizes fit, ventilation, and wicking
- Internal throat flap protects against zipper irritation
- Three rear pockets are reflective and supported to reduce drooping
- Light elastic with silicone grip maintain fit when loaded pockets aren't the anchors