A proper avalanche shovel is essential for touring anywhere in the backcountry, and a saw comes in handy if you're touring wooded or icy environments. Pieps put an extra long saw inside the T825 Pro+ Shovel to assist with snow analysis, bivyouac building, or clearing the skin track of any fallen trees.
- Avalanche safety shovel with integrated snow saw for backcountry
- Extendable shaft with quick-lock system for efficient setup
- Blade boasts sharpened edges and rescue sledge function
- T-handle with anti-slip coating for an enhanced grip
- High carbon steel saw specialized for snow and wood
- Measurement line in 5cm steps for specific snow analysis
- Item #PIE000B