- Detail Images
Waist-high powder protection.
Test out whether there's such a thing as too-deep-powder this season with the Picture Organic Men's Naikoon Ski Pant covering your derrière. As its name suggests, France-based Picture Organic is a ski company that values environmental sustainability as much as it values performance-oriented gear, and the Naikoon certainly is no exception. Its waterproof, breathable membrane is one of the first eco-friendly membranes out there, and it boasts remarkably high waterproof, breathable ratings to keep you comfy as you surf the soft stuff. The shell is made of partially-recycled material, and a fleece lining adds more moisture management than actual warmth. The result is a pant you can wear year-round—with or without insulated layers—and that craves powder almost as much as you do.
- Freeride snowboard pant stays solid when powder's a plenty
- Eco-friendly membrane with remarkable waterproof ratings
- Partially-recycled shell backed by fleece for a touch of warmth
- Ventilation zippers at the hips
- Powder skirt at waist and boot gaiters seal out the snow