Phil and Teds Sport Stroller
Small baby, sporty lifestyle.
Before you teach your child to throw a baseball, you have to take him out for walks. Get your baby boy outdoors and take them off the beaten path with the Sport Stroller by Phil & Teds. Outfitted with weather-resistant performance fabrics, a follow-the-sun hood, and all-terrain tires, this stroller perfectly fits in to your active lifestyle. And with various riding positions and accessories, this versatile stroller easily adapts to your growing family for long-lasting use.
Equipped with three 12-inch air-filled tires, you can take this stroller off paved roads with confidence so that you both can escape the city park for the wooded, canyon trail. A lockable front wheel gives you the ability to pop over tough terrain or swivel and maneuver through the city. Top-of-the-line auto-stop handle bar brake puts the stroller to an instant halt the moment your hands let go of the handlebar, or you can lock the brake down for when the roads are flat and safe. An intentionally tall seat accommodates sizes from newborn to five-years-old, and reclines down to create a buggy for small, sleeping babies. The five-point, easy-to-use harness keeps your child confidently secure and releases with a one-touch point for easy handling, and the stroller fully compacts with a one-hand fast fold system so you can keep your baby on your hip while you pack up the car.
- A stroller made for on-the-go adventurous families
- Weather and abrasion-resistant material for long-lasting usage
- Auto-stop hand brake creates a confident and safe experience
- Versatile seat can recline for sleeping and is tall for toddlers
- Large all-terrain air-filled tires can travel anywhere
- Lockable front wheel locks for rough terrain and swivels as needed
- Safe and easy-to-use five point harness with one-touch release
- One-hand compact folding system is easy to break down with kids