Rechargeable, or whatever.
Petzl's Tactikka Core Pro Headlamp might include a rechargeable, but you're understandably worries about that battery dying mid-trip. Luckily, this headlamp also accepts three AAA batteries, just in case that actually happens, which is highly improbably since the battery lasts approximately one hundred and sixty hours. That's nearly a full week of consistent lighting.
- Compact, multi-beam headlamp with rechargeable battery
- Core battery recharges via USB port
- Headlamp also accepts three AAA batteries
- Mixed beam ensures wide, focused, or red lighting
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great value for the lumens and the fact it comes with the recharable battery. I think the black diamond lamps have a little more durable plastic but I’m happy with this one.
Always Impressed by Petzl
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great light for its price offering phenomenal functionality for a basic headlamp. The battery life is adequate for hiking trip underneath the stars or commuting in the dark. The lumen output is phenomenal for its price and switching between modes is easy.
The light shines on Petzls products.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great light, used Petzls products for years. Still have my orignal Myo from a decade ago and it works like it was brand new. Had to get the latest greatest because of the 350 lumen output is needed for working in storm season. Buy it you will love it! Also comes with USB rechargeable battery, this by itself cost over $20.00 bucks making this deal a steal!! Wish they would include the case or a bag, its gets moved around a lot.