Special Edition Mattawa Fleece Jacket
The Penfield Special Edition Mattawa Fleece Jacket offers classic fleece style and comfy fleece warmth. It's basically a fleece win-win. The popcorn sherpa traps valuable body heat on cold autumn days, while a mesh lining offers breathable comfort if you're on the move. Elastic cuffs and an elastic hem help keep the wind from creeping in, and three zippered pockets provide plenty of places to stash your phone, keys, and or other essentials.
- Cushy fleece jacket with throwback colorblocking style
- Sherpa face offers plenty of warmth on chilly days
- Mesh lining provides moisture-wicking comfort
- Lycra bound cuffs and hem keep the cold out
- Plenty of pockets for stashing small essentials
- Regular fit is easy to layer
Oh My GLOB!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I absolutely love this jacket! It is nice and warm for fall weather and it's super stylish. I like how this looks unique and I wish there were more variants of this fleece! I wear it whenever I come to work in the morning since it's not quite cold, but it's cold enough for a fleece. The pockets have zippers in them and the inside isn't fleecey (which I like). I recommend to anyone who wants to wear something out of their comfort zone!
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.