- Detail Images
Lightweight warmth with timeless style.
Penfield has spent the last five decades finding ways to enhance the lives of North Englanders through quality insulated outerwear that functions just as well in the wilderness as it does the city streets. For proof, look no further than the Men’s Bowerbridge Down Jacket. A Durable Water Resistant (DWR) treatment over the tightly woven fabric helps to shield you from the morning mist while walking along the coast, while the snap closure storm flap over the heavy duty front zipper helps to seal out snowfall during the cold winter months.
Stitched baffles hold premium down insulation for high-lofting warmth, whether you’re in the back woods or in the comforts of your own backyard. Snap on the detachable hood and cinch down on the leather adjustments to protect your neck and face from the early-season chill. For further protection from the cold, cinch down on the hem to help trap in heat and ride out the cold winter months until spring comes around again.
- A timeless down jacket that was built to last
- Durable shell is fit for the wilderness as much as urban streets
- DWR-treatment helps to repel outside moisture to keep you dry
- Natural down insulation helps to trap heat for winter protection
- Detachable hood features leather adjusters to protect face and neck
- Adjustable hem and elasticated cuffs seal in warmth for comfort
- Hand pockets provide warm place for your hands to hide