X-Project Elite Cycling Shoe
Mountain bike shoes often have to sacrifice on something. To be comfortable for all-day wear, they lose snappiness, but to be responsive on the XC course, they often give up traction on more technical hike-a-bike sections. If you've been getting around this by keeping multiple pairs of shoes in your garage, let us offer an alternative.
The Pearl Izumi Women's X-Project Elite Mountain Bike Shoe comes with the lightness of an XC race shoe, and the attitude of a trail shoe that wants to go out adventuring after your race is finished. A carbon fiber sole, Boa dial closure, and adaptive synthetic uppers give it its race-ready XC pedigree, but underneath, beefy carbon-tipped TPU rubber lugs are begging to be taken into chunkier, muddier terrain. An EVA foam heel delivers extra cush when you're hopping off and on the bike during all-day soujourns, and the breathable three-layer uppers come free of overlays for a fit that won't feel restricting when a few wrong turns extend your ride.
- Gain XC pedigree with trail toughness in this hybrid shoe
- Carbon composite sole expertly transfers power in a race
- Lugged outsole provides serious traction when you need to hike
- Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap allow for a customized fit
- Smooth 3-layer upper blends breathability with support
- EVA foam heel lends comfort for dismounting on the trail
- Item #PLZ00HL
- Upper Material
- 3-layer synthetic
- 1 Boa IP-1 dial, 1 hook-and-loop strap
- carbon composite
- TPU lugs with carbon rubber tips, EVA foam heel
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt MTB
- Claimed Weight
- [size 40] 11.3oz
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.