Fashion forward, yet totally functional, the Pearl Izumi Men's Versa Quilted Hoodie keeps you cozy and well-protected from the elements on your next road ride. Primaloft Gold insulation throughout keeps you warm on those cold fall and winter rides, while it's encased in a lightweight, water-resistant polyester fabric to help you resist precipitation and abrasions. Although this jacket's construction is designed to keep the elements at bay, the breathable nature of its fabric ensures that sweaty moisture won't build up on the inside to bog you down mid-ride. Subtle reflective accents across this jacket boost your visibility in low-light conditions, while the hood's drawcord offers head coverage in inclement weather.
- Stylish, sporty cycling jacket for uncertain days cycling
- Water-resitant polyester keeps precipitation at bay
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation boosts your core warmth
- Regular fit allows room for easy layering
- Adjustable hood customizes your protection
- Hand pockets stash smaller essentials
- Subtle reflective accents keep your visibility levels high
- Q & A
Got it for 77$ canât beat that! Awesome looking and feeling. Wish the waist had a hem is about all I could complain about. Itâs sharp and neat looking. Casual but deadly !!!
It will keep you warm!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I run cold, so this jacket was just the ticket to add to layering options. The surprise was that the hood actually does fit closely over a helmet. I suspect that I would need to add a rain jacket over top on a rainy day, but my intent is to use it on cold, clear days.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Fits true to size. Warm yet breathes. Comfortable. Well made. Best for 45-62 degree weather. (45 is a little cold, 62 gets a little warm once I have worked up a sweat).
Will the XL be available in the near future?