Thermal Cycling Tight
Colder mornings have come again, and you need to consider which go-to layer you’ll rely on to see you through until spring. With a warm thermal layer and a touch of water-resistance, the Pearl Izumi Thermal Cycling Tight affords the confidence you need in all but the most formidable winter riding conditions. Pearl Izumi’s recycled thermal fleece layer creates next-to-skin comfort, and the PI Dry water-shedding treatment repels mist and light rain. Overall the tight has been reduced in seams and required paneling to create a lighter and freer riding experience without sacrificing warmth. Stretch fabric also is utilized to rid the tight of the traditional calf-zipper in favor of an ergonomic, streamlined fit. And underneath is Pearl Izumi’s trusted and durable ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois to comfortably support hours of critical winter-base training.
- Warm, bib-less cycling tight for winter cold and wet weather riding
- Thermal fleece layer for insulation and water-shedding layer for passing storm
- ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois for race-ready comfort no matter where you ride
- Removal of traditional calf-zippers enhances the amenities
- Reduced seams and paneling for a more luxurious fit
- Item #PLZO8D6
- Responsible Collection
- Thermal fleece, PI Dry (water-shedding treatment)
- ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.