- Detail Images
You were initially pretty skeptical when a friend told you to get a suit before your upcoming first tri, but you've since come around to the idea. In the same way that triathlons aren't meant to be pleasant, tri suits aren't made to feel like shorts and a tee, but they make sure you don't have to even consider the possibility of pinching waistbands and wandering hems when you're putting your all into your race. Trust the Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit Tri Suit to keep you contained and covered during your swim, bike, run, and the transitions between them. The suit's Lycra blend fabric provides muscle support to your upper body and legs as you push through tough courses, and Pearl's aptly named Tri chamois provides just enough cushioning to get you through the bike leg pain-free, without impacting your ability to run or swim.
- Tackle your first tri with this supportive racing suit
- Form-fitting cut allows breathable fabric to dry rapidly
- Silicone leg grippers keep leg hems comfortably in place
- Tri chamois dries quickly and doesn't inhibit running
- Single envelope pocket makes accessing race fuel easy
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out on dim roads