Why We Like The Rove Long Sleeve Jersey
We’re secretly enjoying this jersey disguised as a flannel with the Pearl Izumi Rove Long Sleeve Jersey. The lightweight flannel is a multi-use shirt we can wear to the office or at the local Wednesday night ride. It's excellent at keeping us cool and covered from sun-up to sun-down. The subtle drop tail keeps dirt and debris off our backs, and the pop buttons stay secure while we’re riding.
- Subtle flannel with cycling jersey performance
- Polyester fabric is strong and breathable
- Drop tail keeps dirt out of waistband
- Chest pockets store allen wrenches or calculators easily
- Reflective elements help us be seen on the commute
- 50+ UPF rating keeps skins safe
- Secure button-style fit is easy to manage
- Item #PLZO8EY
- 100% polyester
- UPF Rating
- 2 chest
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- casual, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 13, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am 5?0, 110lbs, 34? chest, and ordered a small. The fit is perfect. I love how soft the fabric feels and the drape when worn. There is a good amount of room through the shoulders so it fits well even when on the bike. I plan to purchase a few more of these, and hope there?s a short sleeve option soon!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com