Quest Bib Short
Whether a destination near or far tugs at your heartstrings on a sunny weekend morning, trust the Pearl Izumi Quest Bib Short to accompany you through rich countryside on two wheels. Redesigned this year, this accessible bib short comes with all of the features you need to stay comfortable in the saddle in a simple, no-frills design. Fortunately, that no-frills design keeps the Quest's price accessible too, so if you're saving up for a new ride, it won't set you back much. New for this year, Pearl revisited its entire chamois line, from entry level to top-end kit, so the Quest's SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois comes crafted with a new blended thickness foam, which eliminates harsh ridges and seaming in favor of a smooth, plush interface. Between its stretchy, accommodating chamois and supportive, breathable fabric, the Quest will serve you loyally as you explore rolling hills and thrilling descents.
- Explore new territory in this classic bib short
- Form-fitting cut follows your body movements in the saddle
- Moisture-wicking Lycra blend supports your muscles
- Airy mesh bibs keep air moving under your jersey
- Leg hems stay in place with soft silicone backing
- BioViz reflective accents help you stay seen on dim roads
- Item #PLZ00I4
- [main body] 88% nylon, 12% Lycra elastane, [mesh] 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- 9.5 in
- SELECT Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- silicone printed
- yes, BioViz elements
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6.2oz
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.