Why We Like The Pro Short
Put an end to ending rides early because of short discomfort with the Pro Short from Pearl Izumi. Built with its most supportive and breathable PRO Escape 1:1 chamois and super soft Italian PRO Transfer fabric, this short is ideal for everyday use and a worthy companion on race day.
It's cut in its Form-Fit so it sits close to the body and engages stretch and compression while just seven carefully engineered panels are used to minimize seaming for a perfect contour to your body. The seamless hem creates a smooth transition from short to the skin for a sleek, high-performance look and feel, and a printed silicone gripper holds it securely in place during the course of your ride. The chamois offers a smooth next to skin fit with a free-floating, dynamic stretch top sheet, and 3-layer suspension core for unrivaled comfort even over the roughest roads.
- PI's Pro short provides balanced compression for long-ride comfort
- Wide waistband offer superior comfort and support
- Silicone grippers hold openings in place without excessive constriction
- Laser-cut hem construction yields a seamless transition to skin
- BioViz reflective elements boost low-light visibility
- 10.5in inseam is not too long, not too short
- PRO Escape 1:1 chamois offers smooth, free-floating comfort
- Item #PLZ00QC
- Italian PRO Transfer (46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% Lycra)
- spring, summer, fall
- PRO Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- yes, silicone
- yes, BioViz elements
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 5.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.