Feels like home.
There are few things in life that everyone here in the office can agree on, but one thing you won't find many of us objecting to is a pair of classic bib shorts with clean black aesthetic, a supportive chamois, and comfortable fit. The Pearl Izumi ELITE Pursuit Bib Shorts get the job done for us, with breathable fabrics, a supportive cut, and the ELITE Pursuit 1:1 chamois designed for cushioning our sit bones when group rides take us well out of town.
Fashioned from ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool fabric with coldblack technology, these bib shorts provide support while effortlessly wicking moisture away to keep you cool and dry through hot summer rides. The bib straps are constructed from light and breathable mesh, while the leg bands feature a raw edge with spandex backing that adds the grip you need to keep the hem comfortably in place without pinching. The shorts are finished with Pearl Izumi's ELITE Pursuit 1:1 Chamois with high density cushioning, a moisture-wicking backing, and a smooth, stretchy top layer to keep you comfortable and dry without unnecessary bulk.
- Classic bib shorts for all day support
- Cooling fabrics keep you comfortable on sweltering days
- Mesh backed bib boosts breathability to keep you cool
- Form fitting cut supports your muscles as you work
- ELITE Pursuit 1:1 chamois cushions your sit bones
- Raw edge hem keeps aesthetic clean and smooth