- Detail Images
For the sake of pleasure.
Few items in Pearl Izumi's line better embody the cycling-for-pleasure ethos of the brand's Escape designs than the Women's Elite Escape Thermal Hooded Jersey, and there are few times we enjoy cycling more than the cool fall and spring months when thermal insulation is a must. The Thermal Hooded Jersey empowers the cycling lifestyle with a warm layer that also breathes when the pleasure of riding gets heated. The ponytail-friendly hood is a fall necessity whether you're enjoying the colorful landscapes from the saddle or on foot, and the scalloped hem and reflective details add aesthetic appeal and functional safety, respectively.
- A cycling-specific hoodie that transitions to life on foot
- Thermally insulated but breathable
- Full-length zipper backed with a draft flap
- Two rear pockets zip closed for security
- Reflective details help maintain visibility
- Scalloped hem and ponytail-compatible hood add casual style
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
maybe a little snug in the bottom and longer sleeve length. maybe i was having a fat butt day when i first tried it on and thought to return it. i tried it again, and it fit right over by bottom. it has a fold seam detail there. lots of reflector fabric. very cozy soft & warm. i love the fitted hoodie. today it was 23 degrees. understand, i'm not riding more than 15 minutes... just to work. but thermal turtleneck, my base layer, the perl izumi jersey and my sosso jacket (from 8 years ago) were good enough.