- Detail Images
Escape the heat.
Escaping the blazing heat of mid-June Tucson is sometimes as easy as taking a trip up Mount Lemmon with The Pearl Izumi Men's ELITE Escape Graphic Jersey. This textured cycling jersey uses cooling technology incorporated into its fabric, encouraging air flow against your skin while wicking away excess moisture with all the energy-consuming, temperature-lowering science of evaporation. A full-length zipper utilizes a semi-autolock feature in order to stay in place, but it can easily be flipped up single-handedly when you need additional venting, and a UPF rating of 50+ blocks harmful UV rays beaming out of that harsh sun above. With 5000 feet of elevation gain, the trip to the top can be arduous in and of itself, but the cool air and amazing views are a just reward for hard work, and the cooling action of the ELITE Escape makes it all the easier to endure.
- Cycling jersey for escaping the summer heat
- Cooling yarn provides temperature regulating comfort
- Full Zipper can be pulled open one-handed for easy ventilation
- Pockets at rear provide stashing room for trip essentials
- Low-bulk fit keeps air drag to a minimum as you pedal
- Sublimated graphics look great cycling alone or with a crew