AmFib Lite Cycling Bib Tight
Don’t let dark skies ruin your ride plans. Throw on a pair of the Pearl Izumi AmFib Lite Cycling Bib Tights to train outside and build winter fitness in relative comfort. Warming fleece helps protect against chilly weather; however, the Lite cycling bib excels at keeping you dry even under rain and wheel-spray, while maintaining breathability and a comfort fit for on-bike range of motion.
PI Dry technology and AmFib fabrics on the majority of the front-facing surface area shed water, while Thermal fleece protects with warming insulation throughout the remaining sections on the bib tight.
To further increase comfort on the coldest days, Pearl Izumi integrates its Elite Escape 1:1 chamois into the Lite. The chamois uses variable density padding and is pre-shaped to enhance blood flow, and uses a floating top-sheet to reduce friction and pull moisture away from your skin.
- Cycling bib tight ideal for cool weather riding whether rain or sun
- Water-shedding textiles keep you dry under normal rains and wheel spray
- Raw-edge bib straps and ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois for extended comfort
- Zip-less calf closure for added form-fitting style
- Item #PLZO8D1
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] PI Dry, [front waist to knees] AmFIB softshell, [remaining tight] Thermal fleece
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- raw-edge straps
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty