Why We Like The Woolyester Fleece Pullover
Thousands of years ago the woolly mammoth roamed the frozen tundras of the Northern Hemisphere, keeping itself warm with layers of thick fur. Today, the Patagonia Woolyester Fleece Pullover roams city sidewalks and mountain trails everywhere, keeping us warm with a comfortable blend of wool and polyester. Plus, its versatile style is just as at home on the trail as it is in the office.
- Stay warm on chilly days with this soft-wearing pullover
- Wool and polyester blend keeps warm and cozy when temps drop
- Ribbed cuff and hem discourage cold winds from sneaking in
- Item #PAT02JB
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 46% recycled wool, 46% polyester, 4% nylon, 4% other
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.