Why We Like The Woolyester Fleece Jacket
When there's no name for something, you make one up. That's what Patagonia did with their Woolyester Fleece Jacket, and there are definitely no complaints on our end. Made from a blend of recycled wool and polyester fleece, this simple yet stylish jacket packs plenty of cozy warmth.
Ribbed cuffs at the waist and sleeves help to keep the cold out and provide a snug and comfortable fit. Its curved collar stands up or folds over, giving you options and versatility when cold winds blow. Hand pockets let you stash your valuables and keep your hands warm at the same time, making this jacket your go-to outerwear for fall and early winter. Let's call it fallnter.
- Get the best of both warmths with this wool and polyester fleece
- Blend of polyester and recycled wool is eco-friendly and cozy
- Curved collar folds down or stands up for multi-faceted versatility
- Rib-knit cuffs let you keep warmth in on chilly walks in the woods
- Front pockets keep your hands warm and your valuables close by
- Item #PAT02JA
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 46% recycled wool, 46% recycled polyester, 4% nylon, 4% other
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24in
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking
2.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.