Windsweep Down Hooded Jacket
From frosty winter days when you're stuck in the city to mountain town adventuring in your time off, the Patagonia Windsweep Down Hooded Jacket does it all with toasty warmth and waterproof protection. You'll be warm and dry in even the wildest winter weather with an H2No Performance Standard shell to ward off heavy snow and wintry mixes, and 700-fill recycled down insulation to give you body hugging warmth in cold temps. A two way adjustable hood covers you quickly when sudden snows roll through, while an adjustable hem seals tight to shut out cool drafts. An interior storm flap on the zipper keeps icy winds from sneaking in, and handwarmer pockets provide toasty refuge and easy storage.
- An insulated jacket for urban and mountain adventuring
- Waterproof H2No shell protects you from driving snow on your commute
- Down insulation provides lightweight cozy warmth for cold nights out
- Adjustable hood shields your noggin from falling snow and icy wind
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth and reduces draft to keep you comfy
- Handwarmer pockets let you quickly warm up frozen digits
- Q & A
Great Jacket, Very Warm
- Size Bought: L
I bought this jacket a few months ago, Travelled through Europe and Midwest and worked great in the sub-zero temps. The down makes the jacket very comfortable and the shell is great for wicking away rain/snow.
Thought it might be warm
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The amount of down in this coat is enough to fill a small pill bottle. That is it. If you want this for weather above say 40 then you're fine. Don't think this will keep you warm in the winter.
Dimensions please for the XL. Sleeve length, chest, etc.?