Earn your turns.
You have to work hard if you're going to find pristine powder stashes. Lucky for you, Patagonia made the Men's Untracked Pant for just the occasion. Gore-Tex gives this light, thin, three-layer shell reliable waterproof protection for the ride down, and it's breathable to keep you comfortable on the skin up. Patagonia brushed the polyester lining to add warmth and enhance moisture management.
Updated this season with a refined silhouette, the Untracked Pants feature a low-bulk fit for a more streamlined look. The articulated pattern provides mobility, so you can reach for those turns with ease. Side vents with watertight zippers ensure that snow doesn't seep through and can be opened to quickly dump heat. Gaiters keep powder out of your boots to keep you warm and comfortable all day.
- Sniff out the soft stuff in these ski or snowboarding pants
- Three-layer Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Brushed tricot backer for added warmth
- Mesh-lined side vents for temperature regulation
- Gaiters seal out snow for all-day comfort
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers without being baggy
- Patagonia builds proven mountain goods from its home base in Ventura, California
- Item #PAT01IF
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] nylon plain weave, DWR finish, [brushed backer] 100% polyester
- fully taped
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered back
- mesh-lined thigh vents
- adjustable tabs, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 8.6 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing/snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.