- Detail Images
The antidote to cold and wet.
Regular rain shells work great at repelling those spring showers and summer storms, but when frigid winter rains and wet snow strike, they can leave you wanting more. That's where the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Insulated Parka comes in. It's based on Patagonia's popular Torrentshell rain jacket, but upgraded with low-profile insulation and a longer cut to protect you from seriously wet and cold weather.
H2No 2-layer fabric with a DWR finish repels rain, snow, and sleet so you're not soaked and shivering during wintry mixes, and Thermogreen insulation traps heat without making the jacket puffy or bulky. A PU-coated front zipper and adjustable waist and hem seal out brisk breezes and steady precipitation, and the brushed jersey-lined collar offers a cozy feel against your chin. The hood is insulated and adjustable to shield your head from frigid gusts and swirling snow, and it's also removable so you can leave it at home when conditions are less temperamental.
- Keeps you warm and dry through cold, wet weather
- H2No 2-layer fabric offers waterproof breathability
- Thermogreen insulation provides lightweight, low-profile warmth
- PU-coated front zipper keeps the elements out
- Removable, insulated hood has laminated visor for visibility
- Brushed jersey-lined collar for chafe-free comfort
- Dual-adjust hem and waist seal out wind and precipitation
- Shell and lining fabric are Bluesign-approved